Cyber - Helping the UK’s leading cyber security scaleups to accelerate their growth
The UK’s first national scaleup programme for the cyber security sector, Tech Nation Cyber is aimed at ambitious tech companies ready for growth, at home and abroad.
Offering peer-to-peer learning, masterclasses led by expert scale coaches, meetups and an international trip organised in conjunction with the Department of International Trade (DIT), the programme will provide cyber security scaleups with invaluable skills, a powerful network – including peers, investors and potential clients – and the ability to implement changes to help their companies grow.
It’s free to join, and doesn't take an equity stake in your business.
The Cyber programme will also engage investors, academia and industry on a wider scale, through mentoring, market reports, events and thought leadership pieces, including Tech Nation’s Cyber Collaboration Toolkit.
- To help cyber companies progress, grow and achieve their goals
- To give cyber companies the opportunity to interact with some of the UK’s top mentors, investors and influencers
- To significantly raise the profile of your business
How does the programme work?
Cyber is a six-month, non-residential programme to accelerate ambitious UK scaleups. From online training and phishing prevention, to honeypots and deception security, we’re looking for the most innovative companies operating in cyber security.
To apply for the programme, your business must:
- Be headquartered in the UK
- 10+ employees
- Seed funding at minimum (or, if bootstrapped, £500,000+ in revenue)
- Ambitions to grow, expand and be industry leaders
They'll select 20 companies to join our very first Tech Nation Cyber cohort in 2019. You can apply for Cyber here.
Applications open on 6th February 2019 and close on 4th March 2019.